Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, December 06, 2013

The elf can help learn too!

Here is Luigi helping Gooser practice his sight words and brought him a special elf pancake breakfast.
 
{Please note I did change the site name then changed it back}
 
Luigi left Gooser elf pancake mix and a note with his sight words from the list he obtained from school. 

The mini elf pancakes...I just dropped small little drops through a pastry bag and sprinkled them with sprinkles.  He was able to eat these after he found and read all the sight words correctly.  Which he did!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments. Please leave your questions if you have any. Thanks for taking the time to look around at my little corner on the net. I turned off word verification because I hate filling that in all the time and I don't think you should have too. ;)