Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

"Luigi" waiting in the ice box!

Brrrr....if Gooser makes it to green tomorrow on the behavior chart at school "Luigi" will be waiting for him with a cold scoop of ice cream and rainbow sprinkles. I purchased the free ice cream card at Dollar General in a 5 pack of assorted treat cards.
Here is Luigi the elf on the shelf waiting for Gooser to come home with a good report from Kindergarten. Luigi is waiting in the ice box with fudge brownie ice cream and rainbow sprinkles.   I made the scarf from a ripped bow and the ear muffs from a paper clip and the rest of the bow cut in circles. then taped on as well as the mittens. 

Check back soon for more elf on a shelf ideas everyday this week.

-Kristen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments. Please leave your questions if you have any. Thanks for taking the time to look around at my little corner on the net. I turned off word verification because I hate filling that in all the time and I don't think you should have too. ;)