Frog Life Cycle Muffin Tin Monday

Thanks for Hopping on over to Chasing the Goose!  I have not done a Muffin Tin Monday in 2 MONTHS!!! What have I been doing....working, taking care of my Goose and I started Grad School and I am so excited about it.  WOOOO HOOOO!

So I work in a school and we had an end of the year field trip to a park and guess what I brought home yupers...tadpoles.  I have 5 of them and we have been feeding them and watching them grow over the last week.  One of them has their legs developed and the other ones are starting to get leg buds. 

For the "tin" which don't hate me because this is not really a muffin tin lunch at all but how could I resist the water placemat. 

1. Waterplace Mat with a lily pad and hot dog and celery cattails with french onion dip and cheese flower.

2 Frog eggs marshmellows with mini chocolate chips

3. Tadpoles chocolate sauce and a couple gold fish for dipping

4. Apple and carrot Red Eyed Tree Frog.  I like him!  Goose didn't want to eat him--just make him hop which was kinda funny. I took a bite of his "head" and Goose started screaming
 "NO more mom hop froggy hop!"


Then we made frog egg pops 2 kewi's, cup of juice and 2tbs of sugar or honey in the blender and then pour it into paper cups and stick a spoon in it or stick and freeze.
Enjoy!!!
Here is some extra printables:
 

Our tadpoles * we are remolding the kitchen so don't mind that horriable wall*  ;)



Comments

  1. This is awesome! I love your frog and lily pad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! How great is this - love it! Especially the hotdog catalillies! You are very creative! :) Looks like your son LOVED it - I know I would if someone gave me this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's so incredibly creative! Love the cattails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a FANTASTIC meal! What fun! :) Happy MTM, even if it's minus the Muffin Tin! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is seriously amazing! Just gorgeous presentation...how do you do it?!? We love frogs too :-) Congrats on starting grad school. Hope you get some awesome, fascinating profs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! I love all the little details! YOu thought way outside the MTM box on this one! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW! Great concept and execution! The apple frog is to die for..love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an awesome and creative meal! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your muffin tin! I am going to steal this idea, it is so cute. Where did you get your place mat?

    ReplyDelete
  11. well, that is just extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. FANTASTIC!! The lily pad is great and the frog is wonderful! LOVE it!

    We have a set of these placemats too - they are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The placemats are from Target!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beyond wonderful! Such a fun way to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is amazing! I like the placemat over the tin too. I cannot get over the apple frog, he is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it! Your whole meal is so creative! I'm just getting started with muffin tin meals, and I'm a little intimidated.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments. Please leave your questions if you have any. Thanks for taking the time to look around at my little corner on the net. I turned off word verification because I hate filling that in all the time and I don't think you should have too. ;)