Apple Themed Printables

This week I found this GREAT website that has a "bushel" of Apple stuff. I didn't get to make all of these that I planned for the week due to my Goosey being sick. I hope you enjoy!



Click the link below each picture to print your own.



Apple Feelings Printable Book

emergent reader Apple feelings -


Parts of an Apple Worksheet

parts of an apple -

Picture to Picture or Picture to word Match!! All Apple things.

Very Cool!! Even with the chinese apple juice.<
apple_stuff_no-labels.doc -



Apple Picking Book with Recipes and Crafts!!!
It's Apple Picking Time! -



Apple Calender Numbers (I was thinking number match with these)
Apple Calendar Numbers thevirtualvine com apple graphic by tickledpinkgraphics -



Apple Craft
apple craft template -



Apple Unit
Apple unit -



Hope you enjoy!

Comments